CEO Forum and Dinner
In the spirit of Provocative Questions and Courageous Answers, the ARC2019 CEO Forum on Wednesday, April 10 will be a new and different experience. You’ll be special guests at the President’s Launch & Challenge and the Keynote session that form the heart of the conference – so you can hear what we think your teams will be talking about after ARC – and for three tailored discussion sessions just for CEOs. Trends, insights, predictions, questions: all on the table, plus suggestions for how WSCUC can better serve your students and institutions.
- 2:00 – 2:45 PM Welcome and Key Ideas for CEO's (Garden 3) – Inside Higher Ed Co-Founder and Editor Doug Lederman will share insights from the 2019 Survey of College and University Presidents.
- 3:00 - 4:30 PM WSCUC President’s ARC2019 Launch & Challenge (Royal Ballroom).
Opening Plenary - Dreams to Degrees: Magnifying Student Success CEOs will want to hear fellow CEOs and inspirational California student success leaders Alex Bernadotte and Kim Mazzuca illuminate their laser focus and game-changing strategies to improve student outcomes.
- 4:45 - 5:45 PM CEO Forum Breakout Discussion (Garden 3) – Join Kim Mazucca, James Minor, and Lumina Foundation's Debra Humphries for a private conversation to expand deeply and broadly on the ideas from the plenary session.
- 6:00 - 6:30 PM Reception (Grand Ballroom)
- 6:30 - 8:30 PM CEO Forum Dinner (Garden 1-2) – we’ll be featuring a stellar guest and targeting your interests as we reflect on the day and look to the future.